Job Purpose : To lead and direct the business development activities and achieve the set targets of sales revenues and gross margins on a continuous basis.
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop and implement a local regional sales strategy and detailed action plan to market the company’s capabilities and leverage strengths to deliver sales and margin growth targets.
- Work with international partners to develop and maintain positive sales plan and to support interface with company partners sales team at the regional and International levels
- Exercise a dynamic and effective plan of activities and initiatives to increase company market penetration and projects and services acquisitions.
- Maintain strong relationships with the customers and key suppliers to meet and exceed budgeted sales goals and gross margin targets of assigned accounts and defined products and services
- Achieve successful liaison with contractors and suppliers to support projects acquisition for specific business.
- Oversee the Product development, costing, procurement, pricing and marketing and advise company management on latest update on market competition. Drive incremental sales of products and services through business development and end-user solicitation.
- Perform all aspects of selling to drive and develop new or existing customers including: takeoffs, project quotations, closing orders, preparation of submittals and resolving customer problems.
Experience Requirements: At least 10 Years with successful achievements in business development and sales skills in energy service companies, energy saving companies, engineering consulting firms.
Education and Skills: The ideal candidate is an engineer with specific experience in the energy management sector, a personal high interest for energy matters and good problem solving skills. A fluent written and spoken English and a strong propensity for business development complete the profile.
Place of Work: Turin (Italy) and Abu Dhabi (UAE)